The Dark Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Brotherhood

[TDBH] We are a multi Gaming Clan; Originated on Mount & Blade We welcome all Ages, for people that would want to join. Please register :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duty's Application for TDBH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duty

Duty's Application for TDBH Empty
PostSubject: Duty's Application for TDBH   Duty's Application for TDBH EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:19 am

Duty's Application for TDBH EmptySubject: Join the clan   Duty's Application for TDBH EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:30 amDuty's Application for TDBH Icon_multiquote_off_en Duty's Application for TDBH I_icon_quote

Name: Canyon
Hey i'm Canyon, I used to play Xbox for a really long time, till I made the very wise decision to switch to PC and i've been here since. I've been on Steam for probably 6 or so years, and i've played loads of different games. I enjoy FPS, RTS, RPG, MMORPG, which is probably might favorite right now, MMOFPS, plenty of others. I just got into Warframe on Saturday, and have really been enjoying the game. I've clocked a minute amount of 8 hours so far, but hope to get loads more in. Really enjoy every aspect about the game, but there are a lot that i'm confused on and would love to have a couple of friends in game and a solid social community to be in. 

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DutyTheGod/
IGN: ZENTROCITY
Back to top Go down

Duty's Application for TDBH
Page 1 of 1