The Dark Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Brotherhood

[TDBH] We are a multi Gaming Clan; Originated on Mount & Blade We welcome all Ages, for people that would want to join. Please register :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

InK's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InK105

InK's Application Empty
PostSubject: InK's Application   InK's Application EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Name: InK
Hello my name is InK. I heard about this clan from Lydibug and I am interested in joining I know that it be a 2-4 weeks period if I am accepted by the majority of the members.
I'm big into MilSim, as well as playing with a huge focus on communication. I am a very laid back person, tho and when you get to know me, you'll find out that I am always willing to work with anybody to better ourselves. Whether it be teaching somebody a new way of doing something, or somebody teaching me something new, I am always willing to learn. I also value all of my friends greatly. I have kind of a little trolly attitude, but I always keep very relaxed and never take things too far. I try my hardest not to offend anybody and keep everything relaxed. I feel that I would be a great addition to this clan. I also work at Sonic as a carhop and am currently a volunteer firefighter. (if you need to know my number, it's 957)

EDIT: This is a little video of me kinda in action. My platoon had just secured a town in Afghanistan on ArmA 2, and defended against several counterattacks while taking a few casualties and I decided I needed a way to cheer them up a little bit, so I made this speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paUSGvkWuuM
Back to top Go down
Mar_Mar
Admin
Admin
Mar_Mar

InK's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: InK's Application   InK's Application EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:25 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://the-dark-brotherhood.forumotion.com

InK's Application
Page 1 of 1